Chemical Label Information

Harmful if inhaled. Avoid breathing vapor or spray mist. Contact with product may result in transient tingling and reddening of the skin. Remove contaminated clothing and wash before reuse.

If on skin or clothing:

  • Wash promptly with plenty of soap and water. Wash contaminated clothing.

If in eyes:

  • Flush eyes with water for 15 minutes. Seek medical attention if irritation persists

If swallowed:

  • Call poison control center immediately. Do not induce vomiting unless directed to do so by physician.

If Inhaled:

  • Move person to fresh air.
  • If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably by mouth-to-mouth, if possible.
  • Call a poison control center or doctor for further treatment advice.


Contact SafetyCall 1-866-897-8050 for emergency medical treatment information.